Monday, April 11, 2011

Shots, milk snot, and a belly button stub, oh my!

Today I took Selah to the doctor for her 2 week appointment. She has gained quite a bit of weight! Last week at her appointment she weighed 6lb 5oz. Today she weighed a whopping 7lb 7oz! No wonder mommy is tired all of the time...my little piggy likes to eat! She also had to get her first immunization shot today. It took her breath away and was terrible for the both of us. I took one for the team as well and got a shot of my own, although I think mine was easier. After the appointment, I fed her, and then she sneezed and milk came out of both nostrils and her mouth. It was quite impressive! I also noticed her belly button was hanging by a thread. I was very disturbed and thought I might puke, but then it passed. Later, she lost her belly button completely. What a day...

No comments:

Post a Comment