Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Are we being punk'd?

Today I was on my way to the dentist for my crown repair at 7 am when I received a call from Craig. He had gone to Fellas at Five at the church and I assumed he was on his way home. He told me he had stopped by Wal-Mart and then decided to come back home and see Selah and I before he headed to work. However, he had gotten in a wreck on his way back home on the busiest road in the city during rush hour morning traffic. Everyone involved was fine, but the Explorer had some damage to the passenger side and a flat tire so it was unable to be driven. After everything was worked out, a police officer took Craig to work. We just got the Explorer last month to replace the Neon that died... so now we are temporarily down to one vehicle again.  We have had quite a bit of excitement these last few weeks. We need some low key, maybe even 'boring' days...

No comments:

Post a Comment